I woke up on a vivid dream this early morning. In the dream I was in a kind of wilderness, a desert to describe it better maybe. I saw two shepherds. I was visiting with one of them who was really burned by the sun and his clothes were full of dirt and dust from the wilderness. I recognized the Lord in HIM.
He spoke to me and said something, I heard him but wanted to make sure that I am hearing exactly what he said.
He was looking directly at me with a beautiful smile on his face. He said to me "How is your sheep doing?" I heard him very clear but wanted to confirm it anyway, so I asked him and repeated his question to me. I said " did you ask me how is my sheep doing?" He smiled and said "I say one thing and people hear it differently depending on the season that they are in".
My heart was on fire within me and I knew that I was talking to my Lord. I wanted so bad to see a prof. I started looking at his feet, searching for the nail marks on them.
He was looking at me, knowing exactly what I was thinking about. He stretched his leg for me and I heard him saying "here, look" without opening his mouth this time. I looked and was able to see the nail marks on his foot.
I ran to him and hugged him and when I did I went into a deep sleep (Trance)
Still in the dream, I woke up into a different scene. I was still in deep sleep on the floor of a big ship, when I was awaken by Benjamin (the name Benjamin mean "son of the right hand") who took my hand and helped me to stand up. Looking around me, I knew it was a mission ship and now I am in it.
A man approached me and asked me to join him to investigate a crime that took place in the ship. A woman has been stabbed to death while still in her bathtub. The man took me into a room filled with people. The people were from different nationalities and races. I started shaking hands with them, asking them about their names. They were mostly friendly and cooperative in shaking hands with me and answering my questions until I came to this lady who mentioned her name to me, but when I wanted to shake hands with her , she pulled her hand back and said " I am sick with fever. I don't want to shake hands with you so you won't get sick".
I said " come on, let me pray for your healing" I hugged her and started praying for her, feeling a spirit of confusion. It was so hard for me to put my words together, it was like I went into a battle simply trying to pray and when I came to the end of my prayer, I ended it as always with "In the name of Jesus" but the lady pulled her self back and said " No, in the name of Jesus.. No" and the spirit in me discerned that spirit in her. The woman had another spirit in her, a spirit of anti-Christ, a spirit of confusion, hatred and murder. The Holy spirit helped me discerning the kind of spirit that was on the woman by revealing it to me through prayers and communications.
Understanding the message of the dream (Interpreting the signs)
1. The Lord can appear to us (his friends, his children) in so many different ways and looks. If our hearts on fire for him we will recognize him no matter what, no matter where. He appeared here in my dream as a shepherd but my heart was on fire for him and I recognized HIM.
The Lord appeared to his disciples on the road to Emmaus and they didn't recognize him although he walked and talked with them for a while, until he broke the bread for them. (Luke 24:13-35 On the Road to Emmaus)
The Lord appeared to Abraham as a stranger travelling and Abraham served him food. Genesis 18:1-15; 21:1-7
1 Let love of the brethren continue. 2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it. Hebrews 13:1
2. The words of the Lord has been in his book for thousands of years now and they still efficient for us today as they were in the beginning. Some specific verses mean something totally different for us today, according to our seasons and circumstances in a way that they weren't before. It is the Life that is in his words that will never expire but has it's power to provide for all of that we need.
The Lord spoke his words to so many people at the same time, some of them followed, some left. some of them worshiped him and declared him Lord, some accused him of blasphemy even with his disciples who were following him, some of them left when Jesus talked about eating his flesh and drinking his blood .
3. The Lord's focus will always be His Sheep and as He Is, He wants all of us who do ministry to do. take care of the sheep and know how they are doing. Our Lord is the good shepherd and we, who serve HIM and his kingdom, must walk on his steps. He will ask us about our sheep and how faithful we are with the gifts he gave us. (Matthew 25).
It is what we do with the gifts and how we put them to work. According to our faithfulness in stewardship we will inherit the blessed invitation to enter our Lord's joy or we won't.
21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. Matthew 25
4. promotion and new assignments will come our ways according to what we did with our previous ones. If we were faithful the Lord will increase and expand us, if we were not, the thing we had will be taken from us and will be given to another.
5. Discernment is one of God's precious spiritual gifts that every believer needs. Any spirit that doesn't acknowledge Jesus is an anti-Christ spirit. We, as God's children, Jesus's followers, are called to walk in love and while doing this faithfully the holy spirit will equip us with all what we need to do his ministry.
Among Jesus's twelve disciples, was Judas's the Iscariot. Among the sheep in every pastures there are wolf's in sheep clothes. In the last days, Love will grow cold in so many hearts and so many will leave the faith, betrayal and hatred will be all over but will never change our walk, the walk of love.
Maryam Ziadat is an anointed Apostolic prophet who desires for all people to wake up and rise to their true identity in the Lord. Maryam helped planted churches in the Middle East as well as USA. She ministered and preached in so many local and international churches. She posted prophetic messages online, on her fb page, groups, and her website: www.thefeastofhispromises.com as well as other ministries pages and groups.