Be aware of strange seeds
The Lord said to me this morning (Jan. 17th 2013) that seeds of manipulation has been planted in the same ground with seeds of authenticity and genuineness. My children, be diligent to be YOU. Seek to be authentic and genuine in your faith. In your relationship with me and your relationship one to another and don't ever compromise. Purity is a virtue and character is the measure of how much you are seeking after my likeness.
I then heard this verse in a form of a song Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.
This verse was quickened Philippians 4:8
And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.
Here is some definitions
• MANIPULATE (verb)
The verb MANIPULATE has 6 senses:
1. influence or control shrewdly or deviously
2. hold something in one's hands and move it
3. fake or falsify
4. manipulate in a fraudulent manner
5. control (others or oneself) or influence skillfully, usually to one's advantage
6. treat manually, as with massage, for therapeutic purposed
• AUTHENTIC (adjective)
The adjective AUTHENTIC has 2 senses:
1. conforming to fact and therefore worthy of belief
2. not counterfeit or copied
• GENUINE (adjective)
The adjective GENUINE has 3 senses:
1. not fake or counterfeit
2. not pretended; sincerely felt or expressed
3. being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something
Maryam Ziadat is an anointed Apostolic prophet who desires for all people to wake up and rise to their true identity in the Lord. Maryam helped planted churches in the Middle East as well as USA. She ministered and preached in so many local and international churches. She posted prophetic messages online, on her fb page, groups, and her website: www.thefeastofhispromises.com as well as other ministries pages and groups.